Subject: Re[2]: TrueType font problem
From: [email-masked] (Dave Barnard)
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 96 16:20 BST-1

In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>

> Actually I don't have CrossMac.  I'm looking into other options, ranging
> from contacting those I know here better at dealing with Macs than I am
> to contacting the original guy who handed me the disk and making sure
> everything is in order.  BTW, I looked at the disk and while there is a
> roughly 58K _resource_ fork, the actual file lists at 0.  Did he forget
> to give me the actual font?

 The font will show a zero file size - something to do with the way that 
the Mac stores fonts.

A couple of ideas:

1) Get your Mac people to convert the font to PC format

2) Get them to create the artwork in Freehand and save out as EPS, 
   you can convert using PixPro2 if you have it.

>--- Dave ---<

[email-masked]

--- From the LightWave mailing list <[email-masked]> --------
--- This message posted by:  [email-masked] (Dave Barnard)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- For information, send e-mail to:  [email-masked] --------
--- Message should include the phrase INFO LIGHTWAVE on a line by itself ---